Saturday, January 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (11)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren with inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

The idea of IMM is to encourage blogger interaction and expose books to our readers' attention. You aren't limited to books that you've received via mail; you can also include books you've bought or checked out at the library.


I'm sure most of you (or, err, maybe some of you?) have noticed I haven't been around as much as usual. My best friend came on a spur-of-the-moment visit to California. She lives in Texas and it sucks having a bff live so far away, so I spent most of the last week and a half hanging out with her. She's leaving tomorrow so I'll be back to posting/blogging regularly until school starts. :) Sooo without further ado, this is my haul since the 2nd.

For Review:
Dorris Bridge by Clive Riddle
Talisman of Elam by Jim Mastro
The Dragon of Cripple Creek by Troy Howell


From Giveaways:
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Torment by Lauren Kate
A Highlander Christmas by Dawn Halliday, Cindy Miles, Sophie Renwick [from The Bookish Snob]
Knight of Angels: Book of Love by Abra Ebner [from Katie's Book Blog]
Knight of Angels: Book of Revenge by Abra Ebner [from Katie's Book Blog]
The Tranquillity Initiative by Joan Meijer + super cute green caterpillar bookmark [from Lisa is a Bookworm]

So what did you all get in your mailbox this week? :)