So, I received three awards since my last award post but I've been a bit lazy in putting them up. Or I guess you can blame my laziness on being bombarded with schoolwork and midterms. Yeah, we'll go with that! I've been busy with schoolwork and midterms so I haven't really had time to do active blogging other than reviews. I'm moving my awards page over to my "about me", which won't happen until later tonight so I have no idea why I'm mentioning it now, but yeah, you'll be able to find my awards there from now on.
I received the "One Lovely Blog Award" from Kare @ Epic Book Nerd. I was super happy to receive this one, because I've always thought it was among the prettiest and was hoping someone would award it to me. xD So thanks Kare! ♥
What I have to do for this award (because we all know I can't accept it for free!), is
1) Link to the person who has awarded me (which I've done. ♥)
2) Pass the award onto 15 bloggers (which I'm going to cheat on)
3) Contact the bloggers I've passed this award on to
1. Manda @ Manda's Movements
2. Kat @ A Myriad of Books
3. Straylights @ A Certain Slant of Light
4. J @ In the Closet with a Bibliophile
I also received One "Hoot"rific Blog (which is an award I've never heard of before so it was cool to receive) from Steph @ The Thoughts of a Book Junky. Thanks Steph! ♥
So, the rules for this award are:
1) Tell your readers 3 things they don't know about you.
2) Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
3) Give the award to 3 of your favorite blogs!
What the heck don't you guys know about me?
1) I'm obsessive compulsive with time. I hate being late, so I'd rather arrive somewhere hours early than be late. If I don't put up a review on time, I freak out like the world is about to end. I will count (sometimes subconsciously) how much time it will take to get to where, or to do this activity, etc.
2) Technically only one person really knows this (yep, staring at you, Emi), but I'm a stalker. No, no need to worry guys, I don't stalk book bloggers. Way too easy and no challenge. (Wait, that was supposed to make you feel safe, not worried...) Not like, following someone home (okay, I've only done that once) and breaking and entering into their room to sniff their pillows and steal their soaps. But rather just on Facebook/Myspace, etc. My biggest stalking accomplishment was finding this guy with a super comment name (Juan Rodriguez, lmao) on Facebook. There was no purpose behind it other than to just see if I could do it.
3) I have no friends outside of blogging. I lost most of them. So really, when I say things like "you guys are the best, you totally make my day!" or "You guys are the reason I keep chugging every day ♥", it's pretty much all true. :3
My three bloggers:
1. Kai (and Tin!) @ Amaterasu Reads
2. Stalker-chick-freind Emi @ Oktopus Ink
3. Tracy @ Pen and Paper
Lastly, the Versatile Blogger Award from Becky's Barmy Book Blog. Thank you Becky! ♥
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Write 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked to let them know about the award.
More things about me? I'm about to run out of things to say. xD
1. I'm obsessed with the color orange. I used to be called "Orange"/"Orangey" in high school. Not icky orange, but fluorescent, pretty orange. In fact, my blog would be totally orange if I didn't think it would hurt some of your guys' eyes.
2. I'm short. Shorter than you. I stand at a whooping 5'1". My neck hurts from forever looking up at people.
3. I'm a tea drinker/lover. I had to convert from coffee to tea because coffee gave me bad heartburn, so I'm reaping up tea's health benefits along with the little kick it gives me every morning with its meager caffeine.
4. Speaking of heartburn, I'm only 20 and I have bad heartburn. I get it everyday and am forced not to drink/eat foods that will give me heartburn (like unripe bananas, coffee, chocolate, anything acidic like oranges, etc).
5. I love ice cream more than life itself. I could eat pints of Ben & Jerry's Snickerdoodle ice cream or Haagen Dazs's Coffee Ice Cream for ages. I once ate nothing but ice cream for a full week, and actually lost weight.
6. I have eczema, and it sucks, because my pants have nickel in them so when I wear my pants I break out in icky scabs.
7. I'm turning 21 on the 27th of this month! ♥
1. Gabrielle @ The Mod Podge Bookshelf
2. Kirsty @ The Overflowing Library
3. Sam @ Tiny Library
Wow everyone is award-free now. It's so hard to pass things on. ;_;