Follow Friday is a weekly meme posted on Friday's that is hosted by Parajunkee @ Parajunkee's View. To join, all you have to do is follow the host and the week's featured blogger. Then put your name on the linky, grab the button, and follow, follow, follow as many people as you can! If someone comments and says they're following you, be a dear and follow back -- it's all about spreading the love during Follow Friday! :)
This week's question is:
I actually have a lot of them, but I'm going to [try to] keep my list simple.
WHAT ARE YOUR NEW YEARS BOOK BLOGGING RESOLUTIONS?
- Comment more on blogs I stalk. I usually only comment the people who comment me, or when I REALLY have something I need to say. But mostly I just read and lurk. I get lazy with all the clicking and typing that is involved in commenting. xD I stalk some really awesome people and I don't let them know how much I love their blogs enough!
- Read and review in a more timely manner. I used to read a book and pop out a review within hours of finishing the book. But now it takes me a couple of days. While that's not a bad thing (it lets me settle my emotions a bit), I tend to get lazier when I sit on reviews for more than a day.
- Stop being lazy. Jeebus, I'm only in my 5th month and I think I can take the award for laziest blogger ever. xD
- Socially network... better. :P I suck at Twitter and having conversations via twitter. :/ I suck at advertising. So I'm gonna try and step it up!
- More interviews. I love the interviews I've done, but I would like to get some more up.
- Limit review requests. I have such a huge TBR and I hate not reviewing in a timely manner. :/
- Ties in with six - Learn to pace myself better (reading pile/blog-wise) during hectic weeks, like midterms and finals. That way when I have to take my "blogging exiles", I'll still have things up on the blog.
Okay yeah I said I'd keep it short. << Guess I failed, haha.