Thursday, September 2, 2010

Challenge: September Spectacular Reading Challenge

Steph, over at The Thoughts of a Book Junky, is hosting a Challenge for the month of September!



  • It will start September 1st and go on through September 30th.
  • There will be a 5 book reading challenge, ( one book a week) that you will have to read. Which books? Any 5 you want. Its your choice... Easy huh. At the end of that week you will post your review on your blog and add your link to the Mr. Linky at the bottom. ( If you don't have a blog you can either post a comment, letting everyone know what you think about the book or sent me an email with your review) * Sep first starts on a Wednesday so you can start your first book on Sunday the 29th if you want.
  • At the end of each week a giveaway will be posted. That's 5 giveaways!! The only thing you have to do to enter is, link your review on that weeks Mr. Linky. Plus get an extra entry if you add the September Spectacular button to your post or sidebar! ( Open Internationally)


Challenge info and more details can be found here. Go, go, go! I know you wanna. :)


Personal Thoughts: Second Challenge! (Although my first isn't going so well since the books keep being checked out at the library...) This is exciting, since I had just recently gotten a slew of books from the library. This challenge gives me incentive to sift through my TBR pile. :P Since I'm going to be posting reviews anyhow, it's like two birds with one stone! I'm stoked for this! I'm glad that the challenge doesn't require too many books read -- school is killing me already and it's only the first week!

My very tentative list of books [excluding the first] are: